Cherokee County burn ban lifted | News
CHEROKEE COUNTY, TX (KLTV) - The burn ban in Cherokee County has been lifted the burn ban.
County Judge Chris Davis sent out an official notice, Thursday afternoon.
Click here to see a complete list and map of all the counties in Texas still under burn bans.
Copyright 2011 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Historic Landmarks Commission announces Jan. 2014 beautification awards
- Palestine police arrest two for counterfeiting, ID fraud, possession of meth
- Divorced couple at center of possible murder/attempted suicide case
- Wreck involving overturned big rig and SUV near Frankston
- ETX man killed in Oklahoma shooting was 'person of interest' in 2007 murder