East Texas man wanted for aggravated robbery | News
JACKSONVILLE, TX (KLTV)- From the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office:
Ray Hawkins, Jr., 29, is wanted by the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office and Jacksonville Police Department for Failure to Appear and Aggravated Robbery. He is 5' 10" tall and weighs approximately 150 lbs.
Hawkins was involved in two armed robberies of businesses in the city of Jacksonville as well as a robbery of a convenience store in Cherokee County. Firearms were used in the commission of these robberies. The others involved in these cases have been convicted and sentenced.
Hawkins was due in Cherokee County District Court on Thursday, August 8, to enter a plea on these cases. Hawkins did not show up, therefore the Failure to Appear warrant was issued.
Cherokee County Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for his capture.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Historic Landmarks Commission announces Jan. 2014 beautification awards
- Palestine police arrest two for counterfeiting, ID fraud, possession of meth
- Divorced couple at center of possible murder/attempted suicide case
- Wreck involving overturned big rig and SUV near Frankston
- ETX man killed in Oklahoma shooting was 'person of interest' in 2007 murder