Craft-Turney Water Supply rescinds boil water notice | Environment
From Craft-Turney Water Supply:
On October 8, 2013 the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) required Craft-Turney Water Supply Corporation, PWS No. 0370016 to issue a Boil Water Notice (BWN) to inform our customers that due to the presence of contaminants or an interruption in service, water from our system must be boiled prior to consumption.
Our system has taken the necessary corrective actions to restore adequate pressure, disinfectant levels, and/or bacteriological quality and has provided TCEQ with testing results that indicate that the water no longer requires boiling as of October 9, 2013.
**FROM THE INTERSECTION OF FM 768 N AND CR 1405, ALL OF CR 1405 AND THEN WEST ON FM 768 FOR 2 MILES**
If you have questions, contact Manager, Rhonda Briggs, at 903-586-9301.
Public Water System No. - 0370016
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Historic Landmarks Commission announces Jan. 2014 beautification awards
- Palestine police arrest two for counterfeiting, ID fraud, possession of meth
- Divorced couple at center of possible murder/attempted suicide case
- Wreck involving overturned big rig and SUV near Frankston
- ETX man killed in Oklahoma shooting was 'person of interest' in 2007 murder