Craft-Turney Water Supply issues boil water notice | Environment
From Craft-Turney Water Supply:
Due to conditions which have occurred recently in the water system, the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has required the system, (Craft-Turney Water Supply) to notify all the customers involved in the repair area to boil their water prior to consumption .The area included in this boil water notice is:
**THE CHANDLER-CLARK ROAD OFF FM 347.
To ensure destruction of all harmful bacteria and other microbes, water for drinking, cooking, and ice making should be boiled and cooled prior to consumption. The water should be brought to a vigorous rolling boil and then boiled for two minutes. In lieu of boiling, you may purchase bottled water or obtain water from some other suitable source. When it is no longer necessary to boil the water, water system officials will notify you.
If you have questions regarding this matter you may contact Rhonda Briggs, Manager at 903-586-9301.
Public Water System No. 0370016
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Historic Landmarks Commission announces Jan. 2014 beautification awards
- Palestine police arrest two for counterfeiting, ID fraud, possession of meth
- Divorced couple at center of possible murder/attempted suicide case
- Wreck involving overturned big rig and SUV near Frankston
- ETX man killed in Oklahoma shooting was 'person of interest' in 2007 murder